Monday, March 1, 2010

Wedding Day Hair and Make-up

Hey ladies- I know I haven't posted anything in a while, but trust me I've been busy :)
Got just about all of the vendors set- cake, flowers, music, photographer, etc. Now working on the details.
So I just spoke with the salon about hair and make-up. Unfortunately I couldn't find anyone to come out to the country club while we were getting ready that was reasonably priced. So I found a salon that is not too far from the hotel or country club and has a good reputation. I'm thinking we can go there in the morning and then go to the country club to get dressed and finish getting ready.
The cost of hair will be $50-75 depending on what type of style you want. And make-up will be $25. Please let me know if you would like either of these, both, or nothing done. The salon advised I get you guys scheduled as soon as possible.

Thanks!

P.S. I was thinking we could go get nails done the day before- on the 9th. Let me know if you would like a manicure, pedicure, both or neither so we can get that appointment scheduled as well. Also let me know what time you’ll be arriving on the 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment