Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Favors




Thought I would share some ideas we had for favors. I think the golf tees will be cute since we will be at a golf course. Since it will be spring, I thought seed packets would be nice. I found these plantable cards which I think are really cool but kind of pricey. So I may just end up buying some bulk wildflower seed and put into little packets with a card attached. What do you guys think? Of course I would do candy or something on the table too, just thought these would be nice personalized gifts.

4 comments:

  1. I think both the tees and seeds would be nice. It would be cool if you could find tees or golf balls in your wedding colors as well as personalized. Or if you do the seeds get seeds for your favorite flower and James' fav flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. The seeds idea is really fun. Let me know if you want any help with the cards for whatever favor you decide on. I've got some skills if you want 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely take you up on that. I know you would be able to do something awesome with the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well my dear, then just let me know what you'd like, and I can make it happen!!

    ReplyDelete