

Hmm...Hawaii or Paris? They both have their pros and cons. I guess it depends on what type of honeymoon we want. With Hawaii we would have some stuff to do but I imagine mostly laying on the beach for a week. :) With Paris we would have plenty to do and see. It would be cool to go to museums and see architechture and the package included a few days in Cannes so we would get a little beach time too. We meet with the travel agent Tuesday. I'll let you know what we decide. Mom, Liese...Any wisdom?

I think you are right that it will totally depend on what type of honeymoon you want - do you want to relax and just rest, eat, sleep, and do a few site seeing trips or be on the go and seeing all the cultural sites? You know that if you go to Paris you will have a long list of things to do and see!
ReplyDeleteBoth will be amazing!
Well...I'm biased since we went to Paris and it was AMAZING. Very romantic city with wonderful food and beautiful architecture and charming french streets to wander down and the Eiffel tower for goodness sake, and astounding art. I could go on and on and on. However, if you think you'd rather relax a little more, Hawaii might be better. Although, there is a lot to do there too. A lot of outdoors stuff: hiking and waterfalls and walking along the beach and island hopping.
ReplyDeleteHard choice!
We met with the travel agent last night and it looks like we are going to Paris!!! The package she put together was actually the same price as Hawaii. So for the same money, Paris was a much better deal and from my perspective, much more romantic.
ReplyDeleteThe trip will be 3 days in Paris- hotel on the left bank, river cruise on the Seine, sightseeing, then speed train down to Nice, a day in Cannes, and a day in Monaco.
Je suis sur excité!
:)
Ooh La La! Tres magnifique!! Although I was going to refute the comments about Hawaii - there are plenty of things to see and do. But I guess I'm a little late! haha The itinerary for Paris sounds great. The cruise on the Seine will be breathtaking in the spring! Make sure you see the Louvre in your sightseeing adventures. I think you made the right choice.
ReplyDeleteI do too. You're going to have a BLAST. Let me know if you need any other information or suggestions. You know I'm married to Mr. travel/good at finding everything out about a place. So excited for you!
ReplyDelete