The DJ requested a song list for the reception. I'm going to start working on that soon. Let me know if you have any requests (or even good ideas :)) for dinner music, dance music, and slow dances.
For dinner jazz is always nice. Dave Brubek, Miles Davis, and John Coltrane are classic, subtle, easy-to-listen options.
It could be fun to have some throwback dance music....I'm thinking late 80's and 90s stuff. Like "Come on Ride the Train", SaltNPeppa, C&CMusic Factory....that kind of stuff. You know me, I'll dance to everything!
One request comes to mind immediately. Please include "I Hope You Dance". Dedicated to my children and grandchildren. Thanks
ReplyDeleteFor dinner jazz is always nice. Dave Brubek, Miles Davis, and John Coltrane are classic, subtle, easy-to-listen options.
ReplyDeleteIt could be fun to have some throwback dance music....I'm thinking late 80's and 90s stuff. Like "Come on Ride the Train", SaltNPeppa, C&CMusic Factory....that kind of stuff. You know me, I'll dance to everything!