





I'll probably be calling the florist tomorrow to set up an appointment. I'm having a tough time deciding on flowers- I'll take any suggestions you have. I love startgazer lilies and i think the bouquet with the lilies and dark red roses is beautiful. But with it being spring, I was thinking a mix of wild flowers would be pretty. Or maybe tulips. It will all probably come down to cost, but anyone have any other ideas?

The stargazers and roses would be the most durable...wildflowers can be more fragile. And of course, color is a consideration.
ReplyDeleteI just made appts with a couple florists. I'll let you know what I find out.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love tulips so I am a little biased, but am not sure how durable a flower they are? You should ask Heidi for pics from her wedding because she did tulips in pinks and white if I remember and it was pretty.
ReplyDeleteIt'd be nice if you could get a swatch of the serene from David's to take to the appt to show the florist and to compare next to colors.
I like the very first pic - is that just wildflowers? I can't tell?
Stargazers would be amazing! And your mom is right about the durability....definitely something to consider because you'll be toting those darned flowers around all DAY and want them to still be pretty for pictures and such. All the photos you posted are really pretty though. I'm sure seeing stuff in person will help you decide.
ReplyDelete