Hey Ladies! Thank you all for agreeing to take part in my special day. I love you all so much and it means a lot to me to have you involved.
Since everyone is spread over half the country, I figured a blog would be a good way for us to share ideas and for me to get your opinions and advice on things I'll be deciding for the wedding.
I've already started a wedding website to give all the guests important info for the wedding.
You can find it at http://jamesandmelissa.ourwedding.com/
Check out the venue websites. I'm so excited and I know this will be a great day!
For those of you who haven't seen it yet, I'll post pictures of my ring and dress.
Laurie and I are going dress shopping tomorrow night. I'll post pictures of some dress ideas and everyone can let us know what you think.
Talk to you later!
-Melissa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't wait to do some dress shopping!!
ReplyDeleteHave you guys decided on colors yet?
ReplyDeleteI love the wedding site! What a great idea! And this blog will be great fun, too. My heart is bursting....I love you soooooo much.
ReplyDeleteHaven't settled on a color yet- I'm thinking something in the blue family, but we'll see when we go shopping tonight. Any preferences?
ReplyDeleteI like light blue like a periwinkle or maybe a lavender. I think that would be pretty.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Ang, I love blue. Periwinkle is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHey-wondering how the dress shopping went last night. I went on the David's website and saw a few dresses that I really liked. And one of the colors is Victorian lilac and it is very pretty in the pictures. If you want me to, I'll post the style #'s so everyone can see them and we can all pick something if you haven't already found one, Wissa :)
ReplyDelete