Friday, February 5, 2010

UPDATE: Bridesmaids dresses

Laurie and I braved the weather and went back to Davids Bridal tonight and made a decision on the dresses. She tried on all three of them and we agreed that actually the one on the left pictured below looked the best. I even put on my dress again to see what it would look like next to it. It is much better looking in person than in the picture. I think you are all going to look beautiful in it. I'm so excited!
So the next step is for each of you to go to the store and tell them you want to try on the bridesmaid dress in my name. The style number is 8567 and color Serene, if there are any questions.
Let me know if you have any problems.

P.S. Ang- ask about the extended length. Laurie had to get it, you may need it too.

8 comments:

  1. FYI for anyone who hasn't gone yet..you need to pay in full before they will order your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry- I should have mentioned that. You know we went in to pick out the tuxes and the guys don't have to pay until they come pick them up. That doesn't seem fair. Maybe because they are renting and not buying? Anyway, hope its ok for everyone. Let me know if anyone needs help paying for stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They didn't have any normal sizes in the right style of dress...they were all 2 and 4's or 22's. So they had me try on a kind of similar style. They did have the color though, very nice! They also have your wedding date as 4-17-10. Did I get the wrong date or did they??? I already took days off around the 10th! Let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wedding is the 10th. When I first went in there we didn't have everything nailed down and they asked for a date so that's what I told them. I had them update it the last time I was there, not sure why its still showing the 17th. It is definitely the 10th- we've got deposits down :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lady told me it is a very popular dress so I'm not surprised they don't have too many on the rack. But you would think they would at least have one of every size though just to keep as show pieces and help with sizing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually they had about 20 of that style of dress, just no in between sizes! I just hope that the one on tried on in the other style is close enough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dress came in early! It wasn't supposed to be here until March 19 but they called me and said it's here. Gonna go Sunday to try it on!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's when mine is supposed to be in too, hopefully I get the same news! Are you going to post some pics with it on? I'd love to see it on you!

    ReplyDelete